Phase one: almost done!
We are so close to completing phase one of the new shelter! We have lights, plugs, paint, trim, door knobs, and AC!
There are still a number of items and labor needed before we can move the dogs into the new shelter, including:
- Mop bucket sink
- Utility sink including plumbing
- Fiberglass panel install on the walls
- Custom kennel panel doors
- Chain link for the kennel tops
- A few walls of paint
- Lower trim/floor trim
- Shower tile
- Shelving and shelving installation
- Finishing trim installation
- Return air vents
- Exterior stairs/walkway
- Dirt and/or wood chips (lots, tons)
If you have carpentry, welding, or other skills or any of the supplies mentioned above and would like to donate, please contact us!
BONUS: Check out this awesome video from our friend and generous donor, Scott Poore of AdoptDontShopKC.com, who came by for a tour of the new shelter with our vice president, Courtney Sebring, and hung out with our super chill Diego!